What would you do if?
The President of the United States called you:
ask him why he is such a dumbass.
You won the lottery:
scream pretty loud.
You got invited to be on a reality TV show:
ask if I got paid. If not say no.
You caught a friend stealing from you:
I wouldn't say a thing. They must need whatever they're taking.
You witnessed a murder:
call the police.
A random stranger offered you candy:
is this person cute or creepy old man?
MySpace and Facebook closed:
A genie granted you one wish:
ooo....it would be hard to choose.
You lost your favorite possession:
possessions are not that important..people are what matter.
You found 10 dollars on the ground:
put it in my pocket if it didn't belong to anyone.
Your date throws up on you:
probably throw up right after.
Someone cut off a chunk of your hair:
get mad because my hair is short enough!
Your favorite celebrity comes to visit you:
take a picture with them.
You were stranded on an island with nothing but the ability to make one phone call:
call for a plane to get me.....
I leave for Texas TODAY!!!!
BECKHAM HERE I COME!!!
adios all ^__^
1. How old will you be in five years?
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
my bed. It was lovely.
3. How tall are you?
5'4 or 5'5 I'm in the middle there.
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
umm...Texas...duh! David Beckham ^__^
5. What's the last movie you saw?
High School Musical.
6. Who was the last person you called?
7. Who was the last person to call you?
my mom. Other than that Pimmy.
8. What was the last text message you received?
it was from Kendra I believe. It's been a while.
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
Pim...yelling at me because I didn't answer my phone.
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
watching Girls Next Door.
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
14. What color are your eyes?
15. Do you own slippers?
Yes they have soccer balls on them. <3
16. What are you wearing right now?
Spring Break t-shirt (from Pim), pink shorts and white socks.
17. What is your favorite christmas song?
All I Want For Christmas Is You (Love Actually soundtrack)
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
hmm...with all of my friends.
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
My dad's house.
20. Africa-New Zealand-Japan?
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
In another country for the Peace Corps...hopefully married...maybe....
22. Do you tan or burn?
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
someone that broke in.
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
Victor talking about the Austrian girl he had just met.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
26. When did u last get in a argument?
Not recently...that I can remember.
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
29. What color are your walls?
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Just 2 regular pillows, I throw the decorative pillows aside.
31. What is your favorite season?
36. How many states have you lived in?
37. What states have you lived in?
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
umm...depends on my mood really & where I am.
39. Are you a social person?
I think so. If I'm around people I know.
40. What was the last thing you ate?
Long John Silvers.
41. Have you tried escargo?
42. What is your favorite ice cream?
43. What is your favorite dessert?
44. Have you drank a Shirley Temple?
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
46. Do you like Chinese food?
Yes. "yummy yummy sauce" haha.
47. Do you like coffee?
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
Not enough. Maybe 2 at max.
49. What do you drink in the morning?
50. How often do you shower?
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Yes. The right side.
52. Do you know how to play poker?
The game was really good last night.
Even though LA Galaxy lost 1-0.
David got about 13 minutes of playing time in.
His left ankle is hurt so he couldn't start.
About 5 minutes into him playing he got tripped and about hurt his right ankle in the process.
Hopefully he will play July 31st...'cause I'll be there!!!
<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t309/l